WORLD BLOOD DONORS DAY on JUNE 15, 2018 (FRIDAY)
Sa lahat po ng ating mga kababayan mula sa iba’t ibang panig ng Moncada, tayo po ay magkakaroon ng MASS BLOOD DONATION activity sa Hunyo 15, 2018, Biyernes mula alas otso ng umaga (8AM) sa public auditorium
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for interested donors, in celebration of WORLD BLOOD DONORS DAY on JUNE 15, 2018 (Friday)
Sponsored by Local Government Unit of Moncada, in partnership with Department of Health and Philippine Red Cross – Tarlac Chapter.
*** interested donors please send us a private message***
QUALIFICATIONS OF A BLOOD DONOR:
• Age: 16-65 years old
16-17 with parental consent
60-65 regular donors with the discretion of physician
• Weight: at least 110 lbs. /50 kgs.
• Blood Pressure: 90 – 140 systolic
60 – 90 diastolic.
• No surgical procedure done within a year.
• Travel, medications taken, tattoos will be assessed during interview and PE
• No alcohol intake for 24 hours
• No smoking 4 hours before blood donation
• Physically healthy
• Negative for sexually transmitted disease
• At least 5 hours of sleep.
Other guidelines for deferral will be assessed during the interview of donor’s personal and medical history and physical examination.
Preparation before blood donation
• Have enough rest and sleep a night before
• Eat light meals, avoid fatty foods
• Drink plenty of water or juices
BENEFITS OF BEING A BLOoD DONOR
• You will have a personal health check-up
• You will know your blood type, hemoglobin level and blood pressure
• The bone marrow will be stimulated to produce younger and active cells (change oil mechanism), which in turn make the blood forming organs function more effectively
• More volunteer blood donors would meet the blood supply
• It is something that will make you feel good about yourself.
Be a blood donor and Save lives!!!
Maraming salamat po!!