Please submit your application and one (1) copy each of the following requirements to the OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY TO THE SANGGUNIAN, Legislative Building, Poblacion 1, Moncada, Tarlac:
1. Letter of application;
2. Duly accomplished Application Form for Accreditation;
3. Duly approved Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for the purpose of representation in the local special body;
4. Certificate of registration (i.e. CDA, SEC, DA, DAR, NHA, HLURB etc., or in the case of IPOs, certification must be issued by NCIP);
5. List of current officers and members;
6. Original Sworn Statement, issued by the chief executive officer or equivalent officer of the CSO, stating that the CSO is an independent, non-partisan organization and will retain its autonomy while pursuing the advancement of the peoples’ interest through its membership in a local special body, after satisfying all the requirements and set criteria;
7. For existing CSOs, minutes of the annual meetings of the immediately preceding year as certified the organization’s board secretary;
8. For existing CSOs, Annual accomplishment Report for the immediately preceding year;
9. For existing CSOs, Financial Statement at the minimum, signed by the executive officers of the organization, also of the immediate preceding year, and indicating therein other information such as the sources of funds;
10. For CSOs applying to be members of the Local School or Health Boards, photocopy of profiles of at least three (3) individuals in the organization that will verify their involvement in education or health services (Sec. 98 of RA 7160).
Further, refer to attachments “A” and “B” for sample letter of application and sample application form for accreditation to be accomplished by your organization.
Deadline for submission of the application and requirements shall be on August 15, 2019.
(SGD) HON. JAIME O. DUQUE
Vice Mayor/Presiding Officer